- Pick, remove dust, and clean your mushrooms all with one knife
- The Stainless Virobloc safety ring has two sections, one fixed and one sliding for secure locking
- Opinel's stainless steel blades are made of Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel
- Handle is made from hard, durable Beechwood from France
- Opinel products are guaranteed under normal use and exchanged in case of manufacturing defects
Details: A forager’s delight, the Opine no. 8 mushroom knife is designed to harvest whatever treasures you might find in the woods (or your garden). The curved stainless Steel blade makes Tidy work of plucking mushrooms. Use the Boar bristle brush dust dirt and debris from your chanterelles and hen of the woods. Then fold your knife, tuck it back into your pocket, and continue on your way. Opine knives are designed to stand the test of time; Some carry Opine knives handed down from parents and grandparents. Follow a few simple instructions to ensure your knife lasts for years to come. You should. . . Hand-wash and dry while bobbing wood is naturally dense and water resistant, do not leave this knife submerged in water or damp conditions for extended periods of time The stainless steel blade and locking mechanism is resistant to corrosion and does not need special care you should not. . . Put your knife in the dishwasher use bleach or chlorine to clean your knife leave your knife in wet or damp conditions for extended periods of time Product specifications: blade length: 8. 5 CM/3. 35 inches Materials: stainless steel blade, varnished beech wood handle versatile in its use, Classic in its design and construction, The Opine no. 8 mushroom has been carried — and appreciated — by mushroom hunters and forage for generations.