- The slim Series (a. K. A Effie's in French) are elegant and highly ergonomic. The no 8 and 10 can be used as pocket knives. The no 12 makes a great table knife while the No15 is use to Fillet fish on the Go.
- All slim knives have a narrow flexible blade, The smallest ones are great to cut fruits and vegetable and the larger ones Fillet fish.
- Please keep in mind that the slim knives have a slightly flexible blade and are not designed to be use for heavy duty task.
- This knife features the Virobloc safety rings. Invented by marcel Opinel in 1955, the Virobloc safety ring is fitted to all folding knives sizes No6 through No12.
- Cut out of stainless steel, the Virobloc has two sections, one fixed and one sliding. In addition to locking the blade open (safety while in Use), it is now possible to lock the blade closed (safety on the Go).
Details: The Opinel folding knife was born in the savior region of France in 1890 and has become a Universal object due to its wide use and popularity throughout the world. A genuine trigger of memories, It is recognized as one of the best knives in the world. With the same attention to simplicity and reliability, Opine has designed other ranges of knives and tools for all those who appreciate effective cutting. A simple, robust and faithful tool, This essential little knife has been in the pockets of the greatest artists, adventurers, navigators and mountaineers including Pablo Picasso, Roger Fresno Roche, again colas, Eric tartly, Jean-Louis Etienne, Ellen Mac Arthur, Paul focused and many more. A constant landmark, cited in countless books and songs, Opine has risen to the status of a timeless Cult object, an unavoidable symbol of French culture.