- Virtually indestructible, roto molded cooler with built-in Microban product protection that helps prevent the build-up of bacterial odors and stains
- Constructed with a premium blend of high-performance insulation that maximizes ice retention; Great for camping and weekend adventures
- Features a dry goods basket, a freezer grade rubber gasket, and corrosion-resistant, and stainless-steel cam latches
- Includes an easy-open drain with easy flow drain channel, a 29" fish ruler on the lid, a removable bottle opener, and a line cutter
- Meets the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee standards for bear-resistant containers when used with the appropriate locks (sold separately); Keeps ice up to 9 days
Details: Columbia PFG 50 Quart Roto Cooler is made for people who like their nature a little on the wild side. When you're on the trails, waist deep in the water, or out in the wilderness, you need a cooler that's tough on the outside and cold on the inside. The Columbia PFG 50 quart cooler features seamless, roto molded construction that is virtually indestructible and high performance insulation that keeps ice up to 9 days. The cooler includes a freezer grade gasket, easy-open drain, 29" fish ruler on the lid, removable bottle opener, and line cutter. There are stainless-steel cam latches and locking handle with comfort grip, 2 built-in locking mounts, and anti-skid feet. The entire cooler has Microban protection built right into it. Microban not only helps to prevent the build-up of bacterial odors and stains, but also makes the cooler easier to clean and is to last the lifetime of the product. And just in case you're worried about uninvited dinner guests, The Columbia PFG Roto cooler was tested by the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee in controlled bear situations where it withstood the bear's very rigorous attempts to open it. This cooler meets the standards for bear-resistant containers when used with the appropriate locks (sold separately).