- OMNI-TECH: Our proprietary technology provides air-permeable protection that's waterproof and breathable, keeping mother nature's elements out, at the same time allowing the inside to breathe, keeping her dry and comfortable no matter the conditions.
- WATERPROOF AND BREATHABLE WINTER COAT: Made with advanced technology materials it’s a wet-weather jacket designed to keep you incredibly comfortable and dry when you need it most.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PACKABLE: This versatile rain shell is so compact it can be stored and kept at the ready, stuffed in its own hand pocket anytime.
- HANDY FEATURES: The perfect outer layer, this coat includes an adjustable storm hood with an abrasion resistant chin guard, a zippered hand pockets with adjustable cuffs, a drawcord adjustable hem, to keep the warmth in, and the rain and snow out.
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart from others. We use only the highest quality materials, expert craftsmanship, and durable stitching. These are worry-free leggings you will enjoy for seasons to come.
- Jacket may come with “Columbia” embroidered or printed on. Both are authentic Columbia Sportswear product.
- Omni-tech waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Security pocket
- Zippered chest pocket
Details: Columbia's rain jackets work around the clock to protect you from the outdoor elements. This Columbia Men's Watertight II Jacket is a rainy-day staple for its lightweight, waterproof and breathable design. The details of this jacket are essential for any rainy day. Crafted of 100% nylon material, this rain jacket is guaranteed to be waterproof; the seam-sealed construction keeps you dry while sealing the cold air out. Zippered pockets are featured on each side to secure your small items. Adjustable, velcro cuffs and an adjustable drawcord hem help give this jacket a customizable fit. Lastly, the packable silhouette make storing this staple easy. This packable rain jacket is available in a range of sizes and colors to accommodate many styles and fits. To ensure the size you choose is just right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: for the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.