- OMNI-SHADE: Be safe and protected. Omni-Shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays.
- SIGNATURE LOGO: Our signature Columbia logo is featured at the chest for subtle style.
- COMFORTABLE FABRIC:100% polyester fabric is soft on the skin and allows for a comfortable fit.
- VERSATILE STYLE: A crew neckline and short sleeves make this shirt versatile enough for everyday, casual wear.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Men's Meeker Peak Short Sleeve Crew Shirt features our signature UPF 15 fabric that helps to blocks harmful UVA and UVB rays as well as wicking technology to help keep you dry and cool on the trail.
- Omni-wick moisture management
- UPF 15 sun protection
- Quick drying fabric
Details: Take on the trail in Columbia Men's Meeker Peak Short Sleeve Crew Shirt. This staple item is perfect for active and casual days because of its comfortable fit and its essential technology. Columbia is renowned for our quality material and proprietary technology featured in our men's apparel. This short sleeve shirt may seem simple, but its qualities pack a punch. Columbia's Meeker Peak Short Sleeve Crew Shirt features our signature wicking fabric for ultimate moisture management during activity-driven days. The unique technology quickly moves moisture from the skin into the fabric where it spreads across the surface to quickly evaporate—keeping you cool and your clothing dry and comfortable. The UPF 15 sun protection blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays. The crew neck and all-way stretch fit make all-day wear and movement comfortable. Our signature logo is featured on the chest for subtle style. Whether you wear this to tackle the train, or chose to wear it on a casual Sunday, you'll remain protected and comfortable. Columbia's casual shirt comes in many sizes and colors. To ensure the size you choose is right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.