- OMNI-SHADE: Be safe and protected. Omni-Shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays
- COMFORT & BREATHABILITY: Hidden vents at the shoulders and 100% nylon quick dry fabric make for a shirt that's breathable and comfortable during any outdoor activity
- RELAXED FIT: A relaxed, lightweight fit make this fishing shirt the ultimate choice for casual days outside as well as for activity out on the water
- HANDY FEATURES: This short sleeve fishing shirt features two handy chest pockets with velcro closure for convenient storing
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart. Specifying only the highest quality materials, expert stitching and craftsmanship. This is a long-lasting garment you will enjoy for seasons to come
- Omni-Shade UPF 30 sun protection
- Quick dry fabric
- Rod holder above chest
- Vented in back
Details: Product Description Designed for anglers in mind, Columbia’s PFG line is synonymous with quality and functionality – now you can get your favorite shirt with your favorite college emblem on the chest. With added spirit, you’ll love the comfort and functionality that make the PFG Bahama II Short Sleeve Shirt a first choice for enjoying a day out on the water and in the sun. The high quality materials used to craft this men's fishing shirt are what make it so special, while its modern classic fit speak to style and comfort.
Collegiate styled and fishing-ready, this shirt features some of Columbia's best sun protection technology, while helping to prevent skin damage during outdoor events. The fabric is UPF 50 rated to protect against harmful UVA and UVB rays, while our smooth Tactel Nylon taffeta fabric is lightweight and dries quickly to keep him cool. Two self-draining hook and loop closure chest pockets, along with a rod holder will keep things handy as he works on his next lure. Columbia's short sleeve fishing shirt comes with a range of college logos and in a variety of sizes. Regular Fit. To ensure the size you choose is right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level. From the Manufacturer Designed specifically for the needs of anglers, this lightweight, durable nylon shirt dries fast, with mesh-lined cape vents at the back shoulder to keep you cool and built-in UV protection.