Details: Rambler 26 Bottle This Rambler Bottle is perfect for when you need a drink for the road but won't be off the grid for too long. It's the go-to bottle for an afternoon hike, wetting a quick line, or solo journey that might include a detour. Made of 18/8 stainless steel, built with double-wall vacuum insulation, and always ready with the No Sweat Design, the Rambler 26 oz. Bottle is a great drinking option for your personal outdoor exploration. The Rambler family is now sporting DuraCoat Color, the durable new look available for your Tumbler, Colster, or Bottle. YETI DuraCoat Color is available in four different shades: Seafoam, Tahoe Blue, Black, and Olive Green. It's designed to go on strong, and we think it's pretty good looking to boot, making it perfect for our stainless steel drinking vessels. It won't fade, peel, or crack through extended field use, and our DuraCoat Color provides additional grip to the Rambler's exterior. So whether you have your sights set on a Seafoam 20 oz. Tumbler or a Tahoe Blue Colster, our DuraCoat Color will hold up through the life of your warranty.
- Get to drinking faster with the Chug Cap. It just takes a quick half-twist of the TripleHaul Handle to open and then you’re good to go, making it easy to steal a sip without slowing down
- This Double-Wall Vacuum Insulated water bottle has the power to keep your water cold (or coffee hot) until the last sip
- 18/8 stainless steel construction stands up to even the toughest of conditions
- DuraCoat Color that is built to last - no fading, peeling, or cracking here
- The Chug Cap is not intended for use with hot beverages. Bottle Dimensions: 10 1/2 in high, diameter of 3.5 in.