- The one men's waterproof shell everyone should own for all-season outdoor adventures. Built with our ultralight WEATHEREDGE 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable nylon shell that is breathable, durable, and features a seam-sealed construction. It also has our longest lasting StormRepel DWR finish that sheds moisture. Easy packing for trek, trail, and casual travel and adventure, it stuffs compactly into the right hand zip pocket.
- Perfect for rainy weather, our men's Cloud Cap rain coat is waterproof-rated 5k/5k and packs into its own pocket - the jacket in size Medium weighs 9 ounces and packs to 6 inches x 6.5 inches.
- If you're looking for a warm-weather rain jacket, the Cloud Cap is your go-to choice - it's lightweight, yet withstands heavy wind and rain. Many of our customers also use the Cloud Cap for colder rainy climates - we recommend layering up for optimal comfort as this rain jacket does not feature additional insulation.
- Additional features include: adjustable hood, pit zips for venting to prevent overheating while active, waterproof front zip that doesn't require a storm flat so it saves weight, secure zip hand pockets, and adjustable hem and cuffs to lock in the warmth during the harsh winter months.
- Available in Regular and Tall sizes. Average length: Reg 29 inches. Weight: 9.6 oz. Classic Fit: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
Details: If you're serious about all-season outdoor adventures, or if you just occasionally find yourself in a downpour, this rain jacket is for you. The ultralight nylon shell is fully waterproof and breathable with seam-sealed construction and features a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Because it's lightweight and folds compactly into the right hand zip pocket, it's easy to tuck into a pack, duffel, or briefcase so you're always prepared. Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.