Details: The Eddie Bauer Women's Lake Union Mid-Height Hiker is the ultimate hiking boot for all season adventuring. This expertly designed boot offers everything you need for comfort, stability, and durability.HIKE FASTER: Wearing lightweight mountain boots is the best way to make it to the summit on time. Without the unnecessary weight some hiking boots bring, you'll move quickly through every step of the journey.HIKE SAFER with an ultra grippy thermoplastic rubber outsole. Boulders, paths, and logs are no match for the Lake Union hiker's ability to stay steady on uneven terrain. Extra grip gives you the peace of mind to step confidently and trust your footing.HIKE IN COMFORT. There's no need for long hikes to end in crippling fatigue. The Eddie Bauer Lake Union cradles your feet with extra care and cushion thanks to the supportive foam midsole. Whether you're trekking light and fast or carrying a large pack for a week in the backcountry, the Lake Unions have your back (and your feet)!HIKE DRY: The Women's Lake Union hiking boots are water resistant to help repel rain in the event of unexpected showers. Should you need to step through a fast-flowing stream or puddle, feet will dry out quickly thanks to built-in drainage and breathable mesh uppers for airflow. This breathable design is preferable to waterproof boots that restrict airflow, leaving your feet hot and sweaty. Trust Eddie Bauer to all your outdoor gear needs. Founded in 1920 by mountaineer and gear designer with a passion for quality, we continue honoring his legacy with every piece of footwear, clothing, and technical gear we create. We hope to inspire you get outside and #LiveYourAdventure.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE HIKING BOOTS for WOMEN: Suede leather and mesh upper offers the protection and breathability you need for day hikes, camping, and long trips in the outdoors.
- RUGGED TRACTION OUTSOLE with DRAINAGE: Walk through streams and puddles without a care! Built-in drainage allows water to flow right through the bottom of the boot, so feet dry quickly.
- ULTRA GRIPPY OUTSOLE made of TPR (thermoplastic rubber) helps you stick like a gecko to wet rocks and slick trails. A cushioned collar locks your ankle into place for secure footing up rocky scrambles and scree fields.
- CUSHIONED SUPPORT from a two-tone foam midsole absorbs the impact of each step to buffer your joints from wear and tear. This all-important feature protects your feet, knees, hips, and back in the short and long term.
- EDDIE BAUER hiking shoes live up to the legacy that started over 100 years ago in Seattle, Washington. Our mission is to inspire, enable, and empower everyone to experience the outdoors and live their adventure.