- RECHARGEABLE: Charge your flashlight by sliding up the end of the handle and plugging the provided charging cable into the mirco USB port.
- 1500 LUMENS AND ADJUSTABLE LIGHTING: This flashlight uses an industry-leading Cree LED that will last the lifetime of the product. With a max light output of 1500 lumens, this light is perfect for campsite, hiking trail, projects around the house, and emergency situations. With the flip of a switch, the auto-brightness option lets the flashlight do the work for you and will intuitively adjust the beam according to it's environment, giving you just the right amount of light in any situation.
- TWO MODES: Press the power button once to turn on high to provide a powerful beam that lights up your campsite. Press the power button twice to turn on low for a soft light great for close range work while extending flashlight runtime. Press the power button halfway down to allow a quick burst of light without turning the flashlight fully on
- IPX4 RATING: This light is built to work while exposed to common inclement weather such as light rain, but please do not submerge.
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: We strive for total satisfaction with all of our products. This flashlight is designed to work best with the included lithium ion battery. To ensure long term reliability and performance the included battery is *not* replaceable and is able to be recharged through the integrated micro USB port.
Details: Our brightest flashlight ever, the 1500 lumen CORE Rechargeable flashlight is equipped with a lifetime Cree LED bulb and an easily accessible rechargeable base for extreme lighting performance. High/low modes give you the precision that you need in all situations with a IPX4 rating that proves durability through rain or light water contact and a 1 meter impact resistance onto dirt and hard surfaces. Measuring in at 9.8" x 2" x 2" and weighing in at 16.22oz, it is compact and lightweight to pack in your glove compartment or tackle box. Up to 21 hours (low mode) run-time on a single charge. Recharge within hours with the included micro USB Cord. Charge your flashlight by sliding the tail cap up to reveal the charging port. Solid red light indicates that it is charging. Solid green light indicates that it is fully charged.