- OMNI-WICK - The ultimate moisture management technology for the outdoors. Omni-Wick quickly moves moisture from the skin into the fabric where it spreads across the surface to quickly evaporate—keeping you cool and your clothing dry.
- FABRIC: This PFG Tidal Tee Hoodie features a polyester fabric with stretch to keep you comfortable during activity.
- SIGNATURE LOGO: Our signature Columbia logo is featured on the sleeve for added style.
- CLASSIC FIT: This long sleeve shirt features a classic fit ideal for everyday wear.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Women's PFG Tidal Tee Hoodies features our signature wicking fabric that pulls moisture away from the body to keep you dry and UPF 50 sun protection to help block harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Details: Fishing days just got better—Columbia PFG Women's Tidal Tee Hoodie has all the protection and comfort you need for your next big catch. Columbia is renowned for our quality material and proprietary technology featured in our women's apparel and this long sleeve shirt is an example of that. This long sleeve hoodie features our signature wicking fabric for ultimate moisture management during long fishing days. The unique technology quickly moves moisture from the skin into the fabric where it spreads across the surface to quickly evaporate—keeping you cool and your clothing dry and comfortable. The UPF 50 sun protection blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays. The crew neck and all-way stretch fit make all-day wear and movement comfortable. Our signature logo is featured on the sleeve for subtle style. Whether you wear this layer alone or with other layers, you'll remain protected and comfortable out on the water. Columbia's Women's PFG Tidal Tee Hoodie comes in many sizes and colors. To ensure the size you choose is right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: For the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level