Details: Product Description The classic 2 strap birkenstock sandal, now made in a lightweight and waterproof eva, 2 adjustable buckle straps, with a comfort orientated contoured footbed producing a great fit. Perfect for the beach and post leisure activities. From the Manufacturer This is the real deal. Cork, leather, a buckle or two: these are the simple ideas that have made feet happy for over two hundred years, and that's the original Birkenstock. These shoes are made in Germany since 1774. No smoke, no mirrors, and no gizmos are needed. You walk, the shoe molds to your foot. The shape of the Original Birkenstock Footbed enables body weight to be distributed evenly over the whole foot, providing it with optimal support.
- Suede - Thick and supple leathers without additional dyes to keep the leather breathable, durable and comfortable
- Soft footbed - A foam layer is inserted between the cork layer and the suede liner of the original Birkenstock footbed. Millions of microscopic air bubbles cushion your feet while providing moderate arch support
- EVA - Flexible, lightweight, durable and shock absorbing
- For Birko-Flor and Birkibuc: Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Try soap and water or a mild leather cleaner to remove stubborn stains. ┬áAllow to dry out of direct sunlight.
- For Leather: Clean and condition with a mild leather cleaner. Use a matching polish to renew scuff spots and restore the original luster.