Details: The GT-1000 9 running shoe is the epitome of lightweight comfort that's also a functional style for runners seeking a stable and supportive ride. A combination of FLYTEFOAM technology and GEL technology are positioned closer to the ground and in the rearfoot to promote lightweight comfort while reducing the overall shock from impact. A contoured sockliner adds that extra comfortable finishing touch, molding itself to the unique shape of your foot while working in conjunction with a russel mesh upper to provide a structured and personalized fit. Along with a host of advanced technical features to support you through the miles, the GT-1000 9 running shoe also sports a more breathable mesh and a versatile design that's easy to pair with your running gear.
- DuoMax Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology - Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Trusstic System technology - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- AHAR Outsole - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.