Details: The Gel-Cumulus 22 running shoe is the recommended choice for neutral runners who want a soft and flexible daily trainer with a great fit. This update features a one-piece superior mesh combined with a seamless 3D printing structure that balances support and comfort around the foot, giving you an excellent fit right away. Flytefoam midsole is softer than the previous version for comfortable riding. Under the heel where the foot hits for the first time the ground has been redesigned to better insulate the impact. This new heel design has deeper grooves on the forefoot and a softer midsole foam to give you a soft drive. A durable AHAR rubber sole has been placed in key contact areas to help the Gel-Cumulus 22 shoe withstand a ton of miles.
- 3D Print Upper - Increases forefoot support and comfort
- FlyteFoam Propel Technology - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology - Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.